Tuesday, April 5, 2016

It's Official!

We...are...going...to...Paris! (And exploring more of France.) Our airline tickets have been purchased and now I need to start planning!

This will be our third trip there but I know I will enjoy this one the most. The first two times I had small children in tow. While I'm glad my children (and I) got the experience, as a mother I was always busy assuring that the children were happy and safe so really didn't have the opportunity to savor it. On our first trip, we blitzed the city in about 4 days (and I was severely jet lagged the first day or so), then spent most of the rest of the time in Brittany. The next trip, we bypassed Paris when we arrived and headed for Normandy. At the end of the trip, the children wanted to see the Eiffel Tower again so we spent a stressful evening trying to get there and back from our hotel. I'm grateful that I've visited before but am especially looking forward to this trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment