Sunday, January 7, 2018

{A Simple Sunday}

I'm still working on my commitment to resume blogging this year - but haven't gotten into the flow of it yet nor has my overall plan crystallized in my mind yet. One reason is that I'm a bit rusty; another is that I've been distracted by home issues - hot water system failing and having to be replaced; outside water line freezing due to critters stealing the insulation to make nests; celebrating my granddaughter's birthday and Christmas, plus having weekend guests.

This certainly didn't motivate me this morning:


Yes, that's correct. At one point our outside thermometer registered minus six degrees! My ideal temperature is about 80 degrees hotter. Not a fan of winter - even in Florida or Southern California! Summer all the way for me so I'm counting down the days.

In addition, we had some heating issues today so I spent a good part of the day bundled up under my electric throw, reading a fun book I just discovered: Paris for One by Jojo Moyes. I'm halfway into it but thoroughly enjoyed the first story.

I did miss one day of my 30 days of yoga challenge because I had company all day yesterday and didn't get to bed until midnight. Even though it's only a 12 minute session, I definitely didn't feel like doing it at that point. Will resume today and hope that yesterday will be the only gap in this month's challenge.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment